Chateau de La Loire
Visit the 19 castles from Angers to Orléans
• Amboise : Owes its fame for the famous royal castle of Amboise where you might find Leonard Vinci remains.
• Château du Clos-Lucé :The castle where LD was invited by the King Francois the 1st & spent the last 3 years of his life.
• Tours, the city on the shore of the LOIRE, capital of the Touraine, a must visit city in France and is part of the UNESCO heritage aswell.
• Château de Chenonceau/Cheverny/ Chambord
• Orléans, city that stood against the British during the 100 year War thanks to Joan of Arc. Must see the Cathedral of Ste-Croix and the House where Joan of Arc has lived.