Normandy / Brittany
Let yourself be charmed by the Normandy and the North-Brittany
• Giverny, visit Claude Monet’s house, one of the most well known impressionist painters of the 19th century.
• Auvers-sur-Oise , once household to the famous painter Van Gogh.
• Rouen, famous for its Church and place where Jeanne d ‘Arc was executed
• Honfleur, small city with a beautiful small harbor that many artists used to paint.
• Deauville, town known for glamorous events from prestigious horse races, polo and golf to annual American Film festival. Elegant hotels, boutiques and restaurants, not forgetting Deauville’s magnificent beach.
• Etretat, famous for its Cliff and where Arsene’s lupin treasure is hidden.
• WWII sites such as: Omaha beach (The American cemetery) / The cities of Caen & Arromanches.
• Saint-Malo is one of the top tourist draws in Brittany. Once the feared base of pirates (corsairs), heavily fortified against Norman attack.
• Finally, the visit of the Mont-St-Michel, a historic abbey in the middle of a vast bay and considered an UNESCO heritage.